Note:(A website registration is not considered registered by the Government)
What you receive as a registered Training school:
Please note: When you are a registered business, the dog training must be your primary main activity and the focus of your business.
If it's not your primary activity then you are not eligible to register as a registered business.
- A Certificate that you are a member of the C.D.T.A
- Verification that your school up holds the code of ethics
- C.D.T.A Registration number
- Your school / name posted on the Registered Section as prove that you are a professional
- Direct link to your website
Please fill out this section Registered Business
Once registration is activated you will receive Email confirmation.
Within 2 weeks you will receive your certificate & unique Id/registration number.
If at any time your position changes please advise us to up date your status.
Follow ups and random checks will be done.
Canadian Dog Trainers Association © Copyright 2000-2015, all rights reserved.
No material from this website (designs,
art, photographs, graphics, or written text) may be used, duplicated or reproduced,
in part or in its entirety, without written permission
from The Canadian Dog Trainers Association.